Friday, October 2, 2009

Allison's Birthday Party

Today I wanted to share with you all the goodies I made for Allison's first birthday party. First of all, let me show you the inspiration for her party theme. This is "Baby Ellie". Allison's most prized possession. Since she loves this thing to death, I decided to throw her a "Baby Ellie" birthday party. :) (Click here to see her party invite and here to see some more birthday cards I made for her.)



So, I used Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette colors (retired In Color) to make all the decorations for the party. This is a banner I made using my Big Shot and Cricut to cut out the shapes and letters. I used card stock as well as the patterns designer paper.

Here are some baby elephants I that I cut out with my Cricut and hung up with the streamers as a decoration.


Here are the party favors. I used the Fancy Favor die (thanks Kim!).



I filled small cello bags with pink, brown and white M&Ms and printed out tags to tie them off with.

I also made a matching scrapbook page that I put out for everyone to sign.


Some people left without signing (you know who you are!), so the next time I see you I'm going to ask you to sign it! :) This will go in Allison's scrapbook and I plan to make a matching page where I will put her picture.


Next, here is the card I made her to go with her gift. This is a stair step card and I think it turned out really cute.




And last but not least, here is my birthday girl! I made more baby elephants to decorate her highchair with. I found the hat at the party store. It only had pink and white polka dots, but I wanted pink and brown. So, all I did was punch out some circles out of Chocolate Chip card stock with my circle punches and stuck them over the white polka dots! Easy fix! Also, check out the matching bib! I didn't make this, but was so happy to find this!


And here is another picture of the birthday girl. Check out the matching dress! No, I didn't make this either. This was an awesome find that fit the party theme perfectly!


So that was the "Baby Ellie" party. We had a lot of fun and everyone had a great time!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



5 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed watching you enjoy your little girl's first birthday..just as it should be! children are a treasure from the Lord...what a wonderful party she had!!! ....such a sweetheart in that little dress!!!
    blessings to you and yours!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect party, everything so perfectly coordinated. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! What a lucky little girl to have a Mommy like you...and she is so sweet in her chocolate chip and pink dress.

    Everything you made is wonderful, but those party favor bags and my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great way to pull together a party theme. She's going to love these pictures and stories when she's older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party, i love all you attention to detail. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete