Thursday, October 8, 2009

Allison's Thank You Cards

Today I wanted to share with you the Thank You cards I made for Allison's birthday party. Of course they are "Baby Ellie" cards to go with the theme. I kept them pretty simple because I had to make a lot of them.

Ingredients
  • Nursery Necessities, Thank You Kindly, and Polka Dot stamp sets
  • Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White Card Stock
  • Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip ink
  • VersaMark ink
  • Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

6 comments:

  1. That's such a perfect Thank You card...so girlie =) Awesome job, Jennifer! I really love that Thank You Kindly set. I need to get making more cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have everything with her birthday all matchin and cute!!! dont forget to stick one of these in her baby book so she sees these cutie thank you's. Who knows, maybe she will do the same thing for her little girl one day :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Jennifer! Pink & brown is one of my fave color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this! Such a darling invite, and even more special that it's handmade by mommy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! This is a useful layout that can be used for many different cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete