Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Tree

When I went to convention back in August, there was the coolest Halloween tree on display in one of the display booths. When I saw it I knew that I wanted to create my own when I got home. Well, I found the cutest little black tree at the craft store so I bought it just for this purpose! I made for spooky ornaments for my little tree.



Here is a close up of each of them:


To create these I used the Cast-a-Spell Designer Paper, Spooky Treats Rub Ons, and the From the Crypt stamp set. I also added some black chunky glitter to them as well. To hang them I simply added some Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. Here is the finished tree.



I think it turned out cute. And since it is small, I actually have room to display amungst my many other Halloween decorations!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the tree and ornaments, they are really awesome. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! What a wonderful and unique idea. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling...I love the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, those are too scary cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet are those ornaments? Loving them. I wish we did Halloween a bit more over here in the UK - I would love to play with such lovely stamps. The black glitter is really effective too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ornaments! I've never seen a black tree before. :)

    ReplyDelete