Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Today I have one last Halloween project for you. I made this card to send to my brother and his girlfriend. I was inspired by this card here. I just love the Little Boo stamp. Isn't it cute? It is from the under $10 section of the catalog and is a bargain at $6.95!

Ingredients:
  • Little Boo and Holiday Best (hostess) stamp sets
  • Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper
  • Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock
  • Basic Black ink
  • Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive markers
  • Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Silver Cord (retired)
  • 1/16", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" Circle punches
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the white card stock for a base, and the ribbon really makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ghost is adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the holiday best set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - I need that hostess set =) I'll have to get ordering! Great card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Jennifer! I love that stamp too...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tag hanging off, fab card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! and a great stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete