Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Allison's Birthday Cards

My youngest daughter Allison turned 1 on September 22nd. Since her birthday fell on a Tuesday, we did a little celebration for her at home and then had her party on Saturday.

For her little celebration, here is the card that I made for her.

My older daughter Aimee made this card for her:

Aimee saw one of my old flyers for the pop-up cake die, and wanted to make that for her sister. So, with some help from me, here is the inside of the card:

Inside she wrote "I Love Allison From Aimee".

Coming up, I will be posting all the other goodies I made for Allison's birthday party. Stay tuned!




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!





8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter (a little belated). Your card to her is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! How lucky is she!? And to receive one from her older sister and the pop up cake! I'm sure she'll look back on these photos and feel blessed!! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww! That's soooo sweet =)

    Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt that so precious! she did a wonderful job on that pop-up! love the glasses toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too precious! How do you stand it?!?! Beautiful job on the cards! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like she had a good day! Love the pop-up cake you helped your daughter create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet Jennifer! Love the cards you both made and I hope her celebration was fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the card you made with the fold and topnote. Great colors. Ver nice

    ReplyDelete