Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 Birthday Cards

Over the weekend we celebrated 2 birthdays for our good friends Jeremy and Kim (who is also my downline). Today I wanted to share the cards that I made for them. First here it the card I made for Jeremy (I pretty much CASEd this card here):


And of course I had to decorate the inside as well:


Ingredients:

  • Beware Pirates and Extreme Elements stamp sets
  • Soft Suede, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White card stock
  • Soft Suede Classic Ink
  • Jet Black StazOn
  • Twill Tape
  • Hemp Twine
  • Sponge

Next, here is Kim's card (I pretty much CASEd this card here):



Ingredients:

  • Happy Together and On Your Birthday stamp sets
  • Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, ahd Whisper White card stock
  • Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
  • Jet Black StazOn
  • Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive, and Apricot Appeal markers
  • Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Big Shot
  • Top Note and Littel Leaves Dies



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

15 comments:

  1. LOVE that pirate card. The extreme elements works SO well with the pirate one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pirate card. You showcase'd the stamp set beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Birthday card, and I love the inide of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the birthday cards! I love all the detail you did with the inside of the first card and I absolutely LOVE the birds on the second card!!
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are BOTH wonderful cards! TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inside of your pirate card! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I really like the bird one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pirate cards! The antiqued ink borders are PERFECT!!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pirate card! Love that torn look and I find it so hard to decorate the inside of cards . . . and havent really found any that " I fell" are balanced untill now, I think you hit it on the nail. Balanced, not too much decorating and not too little on the inside. perfect! hehe

    ReplyDelete