Thursday, September 17, 2009

Allison's Birthday Invite

The last, but definitely not least, of our September birthday's is my little Allison's! She is going to be 1 in less than a week! I can't believe it! Today I wanted to share with you the invites I made for her birthday party. Here party theme is baby elephants. The reason I chose this is because she has a little pink baby elephant stuffed toy that she absolutely adores! She loves that thing and sleeps with it every night. Her elephant as brown ears with pink polka dots, thus, the pink and brown colors. I am planning on making the party decorations and favors to go along with this theme. I'll post them once I have them done.

Ingredients:

  • Nursery Necessities and Polka Dot Stamp Sets
  • Non-SU! You're Invited stamp
  • Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White card stock
  • Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip ink
  • VersaMark ink
  • Chocolate Chip Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Corner Rounder punch

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


8 comments:

  1. so sweet! that first birthday is so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this is just too cute! What a precious theme for the party! Blessings to you and to Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the way the chocolate pops on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...love the pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet jennifer TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and useful set....cute card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love pink and brown together for a baby girl. I have bought things in these two colors for my granddaughter. Your card is so very sweet! The ribbon is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete