Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two More Birthday Cards

September is a month full of birthdays for us. Today, I have two more birthday cards to share. First, here is the one that I made for my dad, whose birthday was on the 12th.


I made a similar card for our friend Mike. His favorite color is purple, so I used Elegant Eggplant on this one.


Ingredients:
  • Circle Circus and On Your Birthday Stamp Sets
  • Kraft, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White card stock
  • Soft Suede and Elegant Eggplant Ink
  • Movers & Shapers die with Magnetic Movers & Shapers star die
  • Big Shot




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! CAS cards with great appeal! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top card. I love the circle stamped on the star. Really great and simple birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the stars, very cool! I don't do much with stars but I'm thinking I need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to have the star punched out of the front of the card. Great "guy" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I need that darn circle circus! Awesome idea to punch & stamp over...love these cards!

    ReplyDelete