Monday, February 21, 2011

February Technique Class

Hi everyone! Today I have the projects from my February Technique Class to share with you. I had my class the day before Valentine's day, so our projects were all Valentine themed!

First, we did this card using the inset embossing technique. This technique was definitely a hit this month! Everyone loved how simple it was, yet what an impact it makes!


Next we did this card. I have posted this card before. It is one I had done by using the brayering technique. I had this card on display at my January class and everyone loved it so much that they asked to make it! So, we did!


Next we made these cute heart pouches out of the petal cone die. If you leave the die cut flat after cutting it out it is heart shaped. I tucked some tissue paper inside this one to show how you can make a little gift out of it. I made a few extra of these and filled them with Valentine candy for my valentine's (see previous post).


And lastly we made this card, which I call my "secret love message card". This is actually just a card base (does not open up - someone at class called it a postcard). We cut out the little scallop envelopes out of vellum and then embossed them to dress them up. Then we made the little love note to tuck inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment