Monday, February 7, 2011

I *Heart* Rub-Ons!

One of the perks about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting the occasion freebie. :) With the launch of the Occasions Mini catalog Stampin' Up! gave us all a free sheet of the Love Impressions Rub-Ons! I usually don't use Rub-ons on cards, not because I don't like them (because I do), but just because I don't think about it. So I decided to start using all those rub-ons I keep getting! So, here is the first card I put together. I got the idea from something I saw out on Stampin' Connection. And guess what? Not a single stamp was used on this card! *gasp*

Ingredients:
  • Love Impressions Rub-Ons
  • Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Gray card stock
  • Pretty in Pink 1/8" Taffeta ribbon
  • Corner Rounder punch
  • Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
  • Itty Bitty Buttons
  • Basic Rhinestones
  • Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
  • Big Shot

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment