Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Sew" Fun!

Today I have another card for you that I made using the Sew Suite goodies! This card is pretty much a CASE from something I saw out on Stampin' Connection. It is hard to tell from the photo , but I colored in the sewing machine using some of the Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink. In real life it adds a little bit of sparkle to the card. :)

Ingredients:
  • Sew Suite stamp set
  • Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Pear Pizazz card stock
  • Basic Black and Rose Red ink
  • Rose Red and Pear Pizazz markers
  • Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
  • Pear Pizazz Seam Binding
  • Silver brads
  • Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
  • Big Shot
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



1 comment:

  1. Actually this is an exact CASE of my design that I swapped at Leadership in an organized swap.

    ReplyDelete