Friday, September 16, 2011

August Demostrator Swap

Hi everyone! Today I have the cards from our August Demonstrator Swap to share with you. The theme for August was "Christmas in August". First, here is my card. I was inspired my a similar card I saw online, so I wanted to make my own. When making my card, I realized that I had thought I had ordered the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, however after looking everywhere for it, I realized I hadn't. However, I had purchased the Frostwood Lodge Digital Download for My Digital Studio so I used that instead! All the Designer Paper on this card is actually printed out using My Digital Studio! Awesome! This card also features the new Stocking Builder Punch and Christmas Lodge stamp set. Love it!

Next, here is Melinda's card. She also used the Christmas Lodge stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Here is Lenore's card. She used My Digital Studio to create her card.

And last, but not least, here is Hannah's card. She also used My Digital Studio.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment