Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Favors

Today I wanted to share with you the wedding favors I made for my brother's wedding. For these I used the Scalloped Bag (retired from SU!) die and my Big Shot to cut out 200 of these from Cherry Cobbler card stock. Then I stamped the swirly image from the Elements of Style stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink. The bags tie shut with a piece of Basic Black grosgrain ribbon through two holes I punched with my crop-o-dile. I printed out their names and wedding date on my computer on Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with my oval punch. I then layered then on top of a Basic Black scalloped oval which I also punched out. The tag is attached the bag by a piece of silver cord (retired).

Here are some shots of the favors on the tables at the wedding. I think they coordinating very nicely with everything else. :) And if you look closely you can get a peek at the bride and groom taking a few pictures before all the guests entered the reception.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment