Friday, September 2, 2011

Ellen's Workshop

Hi everyone. This past weekend I did a workshop for a friend and I have the projects to share with you today. First, here is the hostess gift that I made for her. We received the idea and supplies for this project at Convention in our Workshop in a Bag. I was excited to get to make it for a workshop! It turned out really cute. :)

Inside the bag are 4 little thank you tags.

Next, here is one of the Make and Take projects. This was also from my Workshop in a Bag supplies. It is a cute little pocket card using the SU! Note Cards and Envelopes.

And here is the second Make and Take project.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed sharing my workshop goodies too Jennifer! Your card came out cute & I like the colors you used...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete