Monday, October 3, 2011

My Digital Studio Updates--Available Today!

We have several My Digital Studio updates available beginning today . . . just in time for the holidays!

New Print Products & Discounted Bulk Pricing

The My Digital Studio software update is available today, giving you more print products and discounted bulk pricing. Update your software by clicking Help and then Check for Updates, or manually update with the file in the MyDigitalStudio.net Resources section here.

Find out more about the print products offered on MyDigitalStudio.net.

New Holiday Hostess Option

The hostess-only Savor the Season Ensemble Content CD is available beginning today! Download the flyer today!

Don't have My Digital Studio yet? Contact me to place your order today! Or you can order online via my web site using the link below.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment