Friday, October 21, 2011

October Technique Class

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to share with you the cards that we made at my October technique class. First, we made this card using the Faux Clouds technique. Everyone loved this card and technique!

Next we did this card using the new Peekaboo Frames die for the Big Shot.

Next we did this cute bat candy holder. This is a CASE from Shelli's blog. So cute! For the bat, we used the Petal Cone die and the Perfect Pennants die. We embossed the wings with the spider web embossing folder and used the 3/4" circle punch to make the scallops. We also decorated some nuggets using the It's a Wrap Holidays stamp set.

And last, but not least, we make this extra large matchbook treat holder. I think that this was my favorite project of the day! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute Jennifer! Love them all but the bat is my fave....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete