Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention 2012

Hi everyone!  Well, last week was a whirlwind of activity at Stampin' Up!s annual convention!  I am still recovering and getting all my photo's together to share with you.  Today, I have some photo's from our check in day and the tour we took of the Stampin' Up! headquarters in Riverton, Utah.

First, here is the sign that greeted us as we arrived for the tour:


Lots of pretties!  For those of you with a keen eye, you will recognize this display from the catalog.


Next we saw this gorgeous room.  Can you find all the SU! goodies around the room?


Love this bouquet!


Beautiful wall art made out of Stampin' Up! card stock!


Love this party set up!


Cute cards!  I might have to CASE that Hello card!


Our tour ended in the Demonstrator Support work area.  The folks in Demonstrator Support are the ones that we Demonstrators call whenever we need help.  They are awesome and were handing our little paper fans.  The basket that they were using was decorated super cute with our new fabric that I had to take a picture! 


And here is a picture of building itself.  The Mothership, as we like to call it!  ;)   


Prior to the tour, we quickly checked in and received our convention bags.  Here is a picture of my super cute downline Jessica posing with herbag.  I love, love, love the bags this year!  This is probably my most favorite Convention bag yet!  Plus, the bags were filled with our free convention goodies!  More to come on that later....   :)


 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment