Monday, July 16, 2012

Convention Bag Tag

Hi everyone!  Today I have something fun to share with you.  This is the tag I made for my Convention bag this year.  As you may know, we all get a bag at convention with all our free goodies in it.  We use these bags during convention to carry all our stuff around in.  So, it is a good idea to make a tag for your bag as every one's bag looks the same!  On the back of the tag will be my name, phone number, and email address, just in case my bag gets {*gasp*} lost.

To make this I adhered the designer paper (from the Twitterpated DSP pack) to ta piece of chipboard with a glue stick.  I covered the back with a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock.  Then I ran the chip board through my Big Shot using the new Oval Accents die.  I then stamped the tree and embellished!

Here is a close up of the tree.  I punched out a bunch of little flowers with the a different pattern in the Twitterpated pack.  I can't wait to put this on my convention bag!  Only 2 more days!  :)



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment