Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am Inspired Make & Take


Hi everyone.  I have more Make & Take goodies to share with you today!  This Make & Take was called I am Inspired.  It was actually a bonus class that we were able to sign up for, in addition to the regular Make & Takes. This class included everything we needed to make this super cute pin board. 


First, we all got a brand new box of the new Essentials Designer Fabric!  That is a $29.95 value!  So awesome! 


We also got a complete set of calendar pages made from My Digital Studio!

And to top that off, we all got the Gossamer Lace stamp as well!


Below are a few close up shots of the various elements for the pin board.  This was a super fun project and I was so excited to get all the bonus goodies to take home as well!





 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Could you tell me what downloads were used in My Digital Studio to create the calendar pages? Thank you so much ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria. No, unfortunately I am not sure what downloads they used. They didn't give us that info. It is not one that I recognize. I might be from MDS2 though, which comes out next month.

    ReplyDelete