Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday MG!

Today is my BFF Merrigrace's birthday (I pretty much CASEd this card here). We have been friends since kindergarten. It is so great that we have been able to stick together over all these years! :) She also just happens to be my Stampin' Up! upline, so I know she will appreciate this card!

Ingredients:
  • Great Friend stamp set
  • Shimmery White, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Kiwi Kiss card stock
  • Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper
  • Basic Grey, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss ink
  • Matchbox Die and Big Shot
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon
  • Paper Piercer


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


11 comments:

  1. I love that big rose under your pretty butterflies. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the grey background. It really makes the butterflies pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that you have remained friends for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the trio of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, this is one of my favorite stamp sets right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - and sounds like a great friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute Jennifer! I'm sure she's going to love it...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful!!! I love how you incorporate that beautiful DP with the Great Friend set. And the color combo is so pretty and refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!! I love the dp and the butterflies!! I am sure your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty....love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, I hope we have a very similar paper to this in the new catty. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete