Monday, May 18, 2009

May Demonstrator Swap

Yesterday we had our monthly demonstrator swap. This month's theme was to create a 3D project and there were no restrictions on using retired products. For my project I decided to use my 3D Pop Up cake die again:


I was inspired by this card here.

But instead of creating a birthday card, I created a little Memorial Day/4th of July table decoration. I used the new windowsheets to attach the stars. It looks very festive, don't you think? Doing something similar like this would be cute for table decorations for a birthday, or wedding, or pretty much any celebration! :)

Here is Merrigrace's creation. This is a little purse using the Top Note die for the Big Shot and the Box die (which is hard to see in the photo).


Next, here is Lenore's creation. She made an explosion box. Very cool!



Next we have Kim's creation. She did a card with spiral pop ups inside. She used the Butterfly Die for the Big Shot, which is another thing I can't get enough of!



For next month's swap we decided to do make and takes. Kim provided us with a sketch that we are supposed to use to create a card. But instead of creating one for everyone, we will create one copy and then bring all the supplies so everyone can create the card themselves. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Should be fun!

12 comments:

  1. cute, box, and I love the upsy daisy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love your table top decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all awesome Jennifer especially yours! That's a really cool die and I'm contemplating getting it...thanks for the motivation LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects. This is the first time I've seen the pop up cake die. Too cool for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your cake and thanks for sharing all of the other proijects! What fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your table decoration! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you and your friends do great work! Your cake would be great for Memorial Day AND 4th of July--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the projects you and your friends made!!! very nice!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. great projects and the cake would be perfect for the 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pop up! Reminds me of a parade!

    ReplyDelete