Friday, May 22, 2009

2 Birthdays

Today is both my Mother-in-Law's and my daughter's daycare teacher's birthdays. I created a special birthday card for each of them. First, here is the card I made for my Mother-in-Law:

For this card, I ended up CASEing myself. I pretty much recreated the card I did here. I just changed the sentiment on it to make it appropriate for a birthday.

Ingredients:
  • Oval All and Great Friend stamp sets
  • Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches
  • Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock
  • Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper
  • Basic Grey and Baja Breeze ink
  • Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die and Big Shot
  • Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Sanding Block
  • Stampin Dimensionals

Next here is the card I made for Ms. Amanda:


Ingredients:
  • Great Friend stamp set
  • Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, and Whisper White card stock
  • Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
  • Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon
  • Oval and Scallop Oval Punches

I hope they like their cards. As you can see I really love the Great Friend stamp set. I really hope that this one makes it into the big catalog!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

16 comments:

  1. jennifer..these are both lovely cards. isnt that embossing folder fantastic (?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beauties! Love the embossing folder and the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty! I love how you did the flowers on the first one, they really pop off the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fabulous! I really love that flower stamp on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both awesome cards!! Found you off of splitcoast in the comment thread just above my posting for today. =)
    Have a great day!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are fabulous, I luv these colors...have a wonderful weeekend! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab cards, thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your cards are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both cards Jennifer! very nice work...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards! I love the layout of the second card. Thanks for reading my GH column and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are just lovely. Especially adore the 1st one -- so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. both are are very pretty. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both really pretty cards - I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great cards

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete