Friday, May 15, 2009

Pop Up Cake

So I bought the new Sizzix Pop Up Cake die as soon as it came out and have finally used it! I have to say, I love it! It is so cool! I was worried that it was going to be hard to put together, but it is actually really easy! This is one of my new favorite things. So, without further ado, here is my masterpiece! :)

Here is the front of the card (note: I made this into a large square card, so my card would fit the way I wanted it to inside).

Here is cake in the inside:


I CASEd the color scheme and some of the layout from this card here. Well, like I said, I am loving this die and have some more things coming soon using it, so stay tuned!


Ingredients:
  • Party Hearty Stamp Set
  • Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White card stock
  • Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
  • Chocolate Chip twill ribbon (retired)
  • Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
  • Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, and Oval punches
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Regal Rose Marker
  • Sticky Strip

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


14 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! How fun is this? What a great surprise the recipient of this card will have when they open it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card and fun colors too! Love it!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jennifer! I'm still contemplating on whether or not to purchase these....keep the temptation coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Really cool card! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about the "wow" factor! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love pink and so I really love your card! I really *want* this die. I'm sure it will be one of my next purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on this card! My first attemp at the cake bombed and I haven't tried again. Seeing your lovely card may just inspire me to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow ... how clever is this!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - that is really cool!! Your card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! Love this card! I also love how you have all your supplies listed on your blog! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card that really pops.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete