Thursday, November 12, 2009

Build-A-Bear Tin

Today I wanted to share with you a cool project me and my 4 year old daughter did together using the new Build-A-Bear dies for the Big Shot to create some magnetic paper doll bears. First I purchased this little tin off of the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for 99 cents to use as our magnetic service.

Next I got some adhesive magnet sheets which we adhered to the card stock and Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper that we wanted to use for the bears and the accessories. Next I ran everything through my Big Shot. The Big Shot cut right through the magnets like they were nothing! We made 2 bears and 2 outfits for each. First, here they are in their everyday outfits.

Next, here they are in their Halloween costumes. :)


My daughter loves this! And when she is done playing, all she has to do is put everything inside the tin and off she goes!


I just got the Beary Merry die which cuts Santa and Mrs. Claus outfits. So our next project will get to get these bears ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and what a great idea. That is the perfect size to keep in your purse or bag to pull out when you are having to wait too long and the little ones patience is wearing thin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! This would make a great workshop! :)

    ReplyDelete