Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone has a great day! Today I wanted to share with you one last Thanksgiving card. Today we are spending Thanksgiving with some good friends of ours. To say thanks for having us, I made this card for them. I pretty much CASEd this card here. I hope they like it! Now, let's eat! :)

Ingredients:
  • Holiday Best stamp set (Hostess Level 1)
  • Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, and Taken with Teal card stock
  • Autumn Splendor Designer Series Paper
  • Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and Taken with Teal markers
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Corner Rounder punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Button Latte
  • Fresh Favorites I Buttons
  • Linen Thread
  • Mat Pack
  • Paper Piercer
  • Glue Dots


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and the great fall colors. I am really into buttons right now, love your assortment!

    ReplyDelete