Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Baby!

My friend and downline Lenore had a baby girl a little over a week ago. Here is the card I made and sent to her and her family. I was inspired by this card here. I hope she likes it and I can't wait to meet her new little bundle of joy! :)

Ingredients:
  • Build-a-Roo and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
  • Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White card stock
  • Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Pretty in Pink ink
  • Pretty in Pink marker
  • Blender Pen
  • Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon
  • Word Window and Modern Label punches
  • Soft Subtles brads


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweeeet! Wish we had this set in our catty. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image, LOVE it!!! tho being an Aussie, I'm biased..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Jennifer & congrats to Lenore on the birth of her baby girl!!! Tell her I said "HELLO" whenever you get a chance.

    If she doesn't mind, I'd like to send her a card too. You can email me her address.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete