Thursday, August 18, 2011

Backpack Tag

Today was my daughter Aimee's first day of 1st Grade. Last night I whipped up with backpack tag for her to clip on her brand new backpack for school. I created the kitty image and her name using My Digital Studio and then printed it out on Whisper White card stock. Then I punched out the image using my 2-1/2" circle punch. Next I covered the front and back of a piece on of On-board Chipboard with Concord Crush card stock using my anywhere glue stick. I then ran the chipboard through my Big Shot using the 3" circle die. I adhered the kitty piece the chipboard piece, added a sticker on the back with her name and contact information in case her backpack gets lost, added a coordinating purple binder clip, and tied on a piece of Concord Crush ribbon.

Here are some pictures of the tag on her backpack. As you can see, the backpack was the inspiration for the tag! :) I really liked how this turned out and it was super easy to do! I love My Digital Studio for super quick, easy projects!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment: