Friday, August 5, 2011

My Digital Studio Journal

Today I wanted to share a journal I made in My Digital Studio. This was so easy to make and turned out super cute! First, here is the MDS image I put together. I used the Play Date papers and embellishments:

After creating this I simply ordered it to be printed, and a few days later, I had this:

The journal is a hardback book and inside are nice ruled pages (hard to tell from this picture though):

Both the front and back inside covers are covered with coordinating Designer Series Paper:

And last, but not least, here is the back:

This is the first journal I made and had printed using My Digital Studio, and I have to say I am very impressed with the quality! How cute would something like this be for teacher's gifts?

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment: