Saturday, August 13, 2011

Decor Elements Chalkboards

I really love Stampin' Up!s Decor Elements. I haven't used them as much as I should. I had these two chalkboard Decor Elements for a while now, and never put them up. So I decided it was time. They are so easy to apply it took all of 5 minutes. Don't know what took me so long! Anyway, this first one is one that I got free during this years Saleabration promotion. I applied this one of the inside doors of my Hobby Hideaway (my crafting armoire).

This next one is actually 2 different Decor Elements. I first cut out a piece of the plain Decor Elements chalkboard sheets the same size as my To Do list. I applied that to the inside of the other door of my cabinet. Next I simply applied the To Do List Decor Element on top.

Now I just need to get some chalk! :)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment