Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lauren's Shower Card

My brother's fiance had her bridal shower last weekend and today I wanted to share with you the card I made for her. Her colors are red and black. For this card I used Cherry Cobbler as my red. I also made all the wedding favors for the wedding reception. I used Cherry Cobbler for those as well, so this card coordinates nicely! :) The stamp set I used is called Blissful Bride, and is retired. I didn't have any Cherry Cobbler Designer Paper on hand, so I made my own. I took some of my Presto Patterns paper (also retired) and sponged it with Cherry Cobbler ink. For extra bling, and to make the card extra special, I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter and some pearls.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous card! Love the colors & texture...FAB work my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete