Friday, February 12, 2010

Aimee's Valentines

Today I wanted to share with you the Valentines that my daughter Aimee made to take to preschool today for their party. We used the Matchbox die to cut out the boxes. For the tops, instead of creating the sliding top, I trimmed the top piece to create flap for the box so when you open it she would have somewhere to write who it was too. I stamped the various critters from the Love Bandit stamp set on some Natural White card stock and then she colored them in with my watercolor pencils. I also got her one of the Love Bot personalized stamps with her name, so she used that to stamp the inside of the boxes as well. We then put little packs of mini M&M's inside. She was very proud of her project! I sure hope her friends liked them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment