Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cards from Caroline's Workshop

Today I would like to share with you two cards that I did for a recent workshop. I decided to do a Valentine's day card as well as a card that showed of items from the Sale-a-bration promotion.

Ingredients:
  • I {Heart} Hearts stamp set
  • Tiny Tags stamp set
  • Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip card stock
  • Sending Love Notes - Hugs
  • Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip ink
  • Medium Jewelry Tag punch
  • Trio Flower punch
  • Soft Subtles brads
  • Big Shot
  • Finial Press Embossing Folder


Ingredients:
  • Happy Moments stamp set
  • Whimsical Words stamp set
  • Whisper White and Bermuda Bay card stock
  • Bermuda Bay Patterns Designer Series Paper
  • Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Mambo Melon, Old Olive, and Crushed Curry ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are very pretty! I especially like the card made with the I Heart set.

    ReplyDelete