Saturday, February 13, 2010

February Demonstrator Swap

This month it was my turn to pick our monthly demon stator swap challenge for my Inky Gals group (yes, we officially have a name now!). I decided to challenge the team to make a Valentines Day card using non-traditional colors (meaning no red or pink). Check out everyone came up with!

First, here is my card using the Love Bandit set:

Here is Kim's card.:

Here is Wina's card (it was her first swap - welcome to the team Wina!):

And here is Merrigrace's card:


Funny how there are definitely color themes with these, huh? No we did not discuss what colors to use ahead of time. The cards just ended up matching! :) I am still waiting for 3 of the demos on the team to send their swaps, so I will post those when I get them!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment