Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Decor Elements Chunky Frame

Today I have a Decor Elements project to share with you. My up-up-upline Tami had done a project using the new Decor Elements Chunky Frame and had it on display at our last group get together. I feel in love with what she had done and had to make one myself! It was so easy! The frame is a lot bigger than I thought (12" x 12" with a 4" x 4" opening). I used the Scallop Frame Decor Element in Chocolate Chip and applied it directly to the frame. Next I used the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons, and the Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon from the Occasions Mini Catalog to embellish the frame. Then I picked out a saying from the Chat Room Rub-Ons (also from the Occasions Mini Catalog) and rubbed that right on the frame. Then last, but not least, I picked out a picture of my younger daughter Allison to put in the frame! So easy and so cute! Love it!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love it! Just might have to get one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable - and so is that little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous... What a wonderful frame to showcase your little darling!

    ReplyDelete