Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Technique Class

Today I would like to share with you the cards we did at my August Technique class this past weekend. Like what you see? Then plan on attending my next class on September 12th! Contact me for details.

For this month's class I used a lot of the new techniques I learned at Convention this year. First we did this card. We used Shimmer Paint to add sparkle to the flower.

This next card uses another technique I learned at Convention called Punch Highlighting.

And another awesome idea from convention is this Pinwheel Card. This one was a big hit! And yes, the Pinwheel actually spins!

And it is a pocket card! We mounted our card front right on top of the envelope and added the insert. Super cute and easy idea!

And last but not least, is this card we made using the Baby Wipe technique. This card is similar to one of the swap cards I took to convention. We just jazzed up the sentiment a little with some additional punches and a rhinestone brad.


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment