Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July Demonstrator Swap

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to share with you the cards from our July demonstrator swap. This month Wina chose the following challenge:
  • Artsy look
  • Traveling theme
  • Use stamp set in current/new catalog
  • At least using 2 new colors

This month, only two of us participated. First, here is my card. I CASEd this from something I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. I just modified it a bit to accommodate for all the requirements of the challenge.


Next, here is Merrigrace's card. She used My Digital Studio to create this digital card.

I hope we get more people to participate in this month's swap as I love getting new ideas from everyone else!

Want to join in on the fun? All you have to do is join my team and become a demonstrator yourself! Remember, I am offering a FREE stamp set of your choice to anyone to joins my team this year! Help me reach my goal of adding two new members to my team this year! Click here for all the details.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment