Monday, August 23, 2010

Aimee's Backpack Tag

As some of you you may know, my oldest daughter Aimee started Kindergarten last week. Part of her "must haves" for school was of course a backpack. Since I know that everything that goes to school needs to be labeled, I wanted to make her a backpack tag that had all her information on it. Coming up with the idea was easy, since she fell in love with the tag I made for my convention bag. So, I surprised her by making her her own Pony Party tag for her backpack! I selected colors that would match her backpack and of course added glitter to make it sparkle. On the back I printed out her name, address, and phone number.

Here is a shot of the tag on her Princess backpack.



Pony Party

Set of 11
$20.95 Wood Mount
$
5.95 Clear Mount


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment