Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Convention Bag Tag

The annual Stampin' Up! Convention is a week away! I am so excited and can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year! As usual, all convention attendee's get a convention bag that contains all of our convention goodies and FREE stamp sets! Since everyone gets the same bag, I like to make a tag for my bag so that I can easily spot amongst everyone else’s, as well was help someone identify it if (gasp!) it gets lost. So today, I wanted to share with you this years convention bag tag I made.

I first covered a piece of On Board Chipboard with Blushing Bride card stock on both the front and the back. I then used my Big Shot and the Scallop Circle die to cut the tag. Next, I sprayed the entire thing with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. Next I used my Circle Scissor Plus to cut out a circle in Whisper White card stock then used the Pony Party stamp set to stamp my pony. I used the my personalized Love Bots stamp (from the Occasions mini - now retired) to stamp my name. I colored in my pony with the markers and then added Dazzling Diamond glitter.


For the back of the tag, I stamped Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart sentiment and applied a label with my name, cell phone number, demonstrator number (which I blanked out for purposes of this posting), and email address. I added a filigree brad with a square rhinestone brad in the middle. I finished it off by adding the ring and tying coordinating ribbon around it. So now my bag tag is ready for Convention. Now I just need to get everything else ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment