Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention Highlights

As you may already know, I attended the annual Stampin' Up! convention last week. I had a great time and learned a lot! I also have lots to share with you! Today, I wanted to share some of my pictures of some of the displays, samples, etc, that I saw while I was there. There were some beautiful creations, and I can't wait to try some of them myself! There is much more to share with you from Convention, so check back all week for more updates. And one last note, if you think you would be interested in attending some of Stampin' Up!s exclusive events (like Convention), all you have to do is join my team and become an demonstrator yourself! I will have more info this week on a special bonus I am offering to anyone who joins my team, so check back often! OK - now on to the fun stuff! :)

First, here are some shots of this year's logo and me and my friend and downline Kim. And yep, that is a picture of me and Shelli - Stampin' Up!s Co-Founder and CEO!

Next, here are some pictures of pennants that were hanging up in one of our classes. They were done up by color family and were gorgeous!


Next, here are some pictures of some of the beautiful projects that were on display.

Now for some fabric samples. Yes I said FABRIC! Look for official Stampin' Up! fabric to arrive in the Holiday Mini Catalog on September 1st!

Now for some Decor Elements samples. Note that they are not just for walls!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment