Friday, July 30, 2010

Convention Freebies

In case you needed another reason why it is great to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, check this out. Here are all the things that I got FREE just for attending the annual Stampin' Up! convention! First, is my Convention bag. This year's bag was a messenger style bag, which was perfect for holding all my Convention goodies! Inside the bag where 3 free stamp sets and one free wheel stamp! One of the stamp sets and the wheel aren't even released yet! It was super cool to get these sneak peek sets! We also got a pen to take notes with, a copy of the current Idea Book & Catalog, and a copy of the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. There is one more freebie that I am waiting for. Unfortunately, we had to leave the closing session of Convention this year about a half an hour early to catch our flight. As luck would have it, Shelli gave away free prizes to all the convention attendees, just for coming to Convention this year! Thank goodness my Convention buddy Jackie was there and was able to get both mine and Kim's freebies for us! The prize contained a stamp set, Designer Series Paper, an ink pad, and glitter from the new Holiday Mini Catalog! Again, that stuff isn't even out yet! So, I am just waiting for Jackie to ship them to me! Can't wait!

Do you want to attend Convention with me next year and get your own set of free goodies? It is easy, just join my team and become a demonstrator yourself! Contact me for info and stay tuned for my special offer for those who join my team this year!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment