Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convention Goodies

Today I wanted to share with you some of the goodies I purchased at the Memento Mall at Convention this year. What is Memento Mall? Only the best shopping at Convention! At Memento Mall demonstrators can purchase all kind of exclusive Stampin' Up! gear and accessories. Just another great reason to be a demonstrator! Intrigued? Stay tuned this week for my the announcement of my special bonus I will be offering if you sign up to become a demonstrator with me this year.

OK, now on to the goodies. Here is shot of all my purchases.

Here are the adorable Play Date reusable shopping bags that I got. Wow, grocery shopping might actually be fun with these!

Here is the super cute (and versatile) Green House Garden tote that it got. It is big that it can hold 12 x 12 paper and a paper cutter! Not to mention a whole lot more! Also, check out the pens, ruler, and Christmas ornament I got as well.

Next, here is a laptop bag that matches the tote. I also got an exclusive stamp with this year's theme, and a Designer Series Paper sampler.

I love, love, love everything! Memento Mall was great as usual! I am already looking forward to next year! I would love to have you join me! :)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment