Saturday, July 31, 2010

Convention Swaps

One of the fun things to do at Convention is swap cards with other demonstrators. This year I made 100 swap cards, which means that I got 100 cards back! There are a lot of talented demonstrators out there and I got a lot of great idea from these swap cards! If you are coming to my Technique Class tomorrow I will have all of these available for you to look at!

There were a few of the swaps that I pulled out as my favorite. So I wanted to show you some close up pictures of these. How cute is this little purse?


Love this Owl bookmark! I may have to demonstrate this for next month's technique class! ;)

Doesn't swapping with other Demonstrators look like fun? If you join my team you will be able to swap with all those other talented Demonstrators at Convention every year, as well as swap with the rest of the members on my team! We have a monthly swap just within the team, which is a fabulous way to get new ideas! Check back tomorrow for my super special announcement on bonus I am offering when you join my team! :)
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I came over to your blog to tell you that your swap was one of my favorites and I featured it on my blog. Then I saw that you featured my robot card as one of your favorites. I was so excited, and thank you! It was fun swapping with you!! Kris www.paperfairykris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete