Sunday, August 1, 2010

Get Free Stamps!!!

Do you want to get some FREE STAMPS? Well, as I have been hinting about, I am offering a special bonus to anyone that joins my team and signs up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator under me! I have a goal this year to add at least 2 people to my team - preferably by the end of October. Help me meet my goal!

Imagine yourself being able to get a discount on all your Stampin' Up! orders. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you will receive 20% off every single order you place for yourself! And, to get you started, you will receive 30% off your first order of $150 or more! You cannot beat that!

Imagine yourself being able to make enough money to pay few bills each month, have more spending money to finance your hobby, or just save money by buying your own products at a discount! With Stampin' Up! you can sell as much or as little as you want, just as long as you meet your quarterly minimum of $300. That is only $100 a month and only $80 with your discount!

You might be thinking, how could I possibly do this? I don't have time! Trust me, it is easy! I work full time, have 2 small children, a house, a husband, and all the stuff that goes along with this - AND I am able to run my Stampin' Up! business on the side. Since I love paper crafting, it is not work for me to do this - it is FUN! As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you set your own hours and work as little or as much as you need to (but I really wouldn't call it work!).

You might be thinking, I am not creative enough to do this and I would have no idea where to start. Have no fear! I will be here to help you! I have lots of resources to get you started! Plus, you will not be alone! Along with me, you will have my team of talented downline to share ideas with and answer any questions you might have!

OK - Now for my special bonus offer. When you sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator under me, not only will you recieve all the products that come in the Starter Kit, but you will also receive any stamp set out of the current catalog or mini catalog ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!! That's right, any stamp set at any price FREE!!!! This is my gift to you for joining my team! Why am I doing this? To show you how serious I am about meeting my goal this year and because I want to share all the fabulous things that Stampin' Up! has to offer!

*Please note that this offer is only avaiable through me. If you do not sign up through me you will not get your free stamp set.

Want more info?
  • Contact me! You can email me anytime - jenniferjtalley@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
  • To see what you get in the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit click here. There are several different versions of the kit avaiable, so choose the one that suits you. You will get over $330 worth of products for only $175!
  • Ready to sign up? Click here. The password you will need to get started is su!recruit. Once you complete your enrollment, simply send me an email and let me know what FREE stamp set you want and I will get it out to you ASAP!

Don't delay! The sooner you sign up, the sooner you will be saving and reaping the benefits of everything Stampin' Up! has to offer!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment