Friday, August 6, 2010

Order Personalized Invites, Favors, Etc.

Don't have the time or creativity to create handmade invitations, announcements, or party favors, but want the personal touch that these can offer? Well have no fear! Today I would like to announce a new service I am offering. Let me know what you have in mind for your event and I will your items for you! Need invitiations for your party? Party favors for your guests? Thank you cards? No problem! Just let me know what you are looking for!

*Note: price will very depending on quanty, complexity, and materials required. As much advance notification as possible is requested to ensure that I can complete your order in time for your event.

For questions, or to place an order, contact me.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment