Thursday, July 8, 2010

June Demonstrator Swap

Today I have all the project my team did for our June Demonstrator swap. This month was my mom's turn to pick the challenge and she decided that she wanted us to create a project using one of patterns that are available to us on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site. There are lots of patterns available from boxes, to pouches, to cards. So, here is what everyone came up with this month. First this is my project. I used a purse pattern from the pattern library.


Next, here is Kim's box. Love the sparkly flower on top!

Here is my mom's. She actually used the same purse pattern I did, but didn't add the handle. She actually gave this to me as my birthday present. She had tucked a gift certificate inside. :)

Next here is Denise's box. Love the squirrels! :)

Here is Merrigrace's box. Love that she personalized with with the M (for herself?). ;)


And last, but not least, here is Lenore's card. This is a waterfall card, and after seeing this, I need to make one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment