Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Technique Class

Today I held my July Technique Class. We had a ton of fun using some of the products out of the new catalog. This first card is my favorite. I love the new owl punch! Isn't he cute? :) This card also uses the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch.

Next we did this card using the Bleach Stamping technique. We first stamped the flowers in bleach and then once that was dry we stamped the flowers again in Concord Crush ink. I love the effect that the bleach gives.

Next we did this card using the Iris Twist technique to make the window in the card front. This technique looks difficult, but is really quite easy!

Next I showed my gals how to make a card out of the clear Scallop Square Big Shot die. This is a super simple technique you can do by simply placing a folded piece of card stock over the die, but not all way to the top, so that the folded part doesn't get cut. We then decorated it using cut outs from the Island Floral die. Luau, anyone? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment