Sunday, July 10, 2011

Convention Bag Tag

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the bag tag I made for my Convention Bag. Yep, it is that time of year again - the annual Stampin' Up! Convention is next week! Each year I make a tag for the bag that we get when we check in that has all our goodies in it. Since everyone gets the same bag, it is smart to make a tag to identify yours. So, here is mine this year:

I first covered a piece of On-Board Chipboard with Very Vanilla on one side and First Edition Designer Paper on the other. I used an Anywhere Glue Stick to adhere the paper. I have found this works best when attaching paper to chipboard as you get complete coverage. Then I ran the whole thing through my Big Shot using the large Scallop Circle die. On the front I used my brand new Hello, Doily stamp with Black Craft Ink. Next, I took one of the large Beveled Window Panes I had on hand from the Occasions Mini Catalog and used the J from the Broadsheet Alphabet set to create the charm with my initial on it. I added a key and crown trinket, some ribbon, and done! On the bag I will add my name and contact information, so my bag can be identified if it *gasp* gets lost.

Here is a close up shot of the charm.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment