Saturday, July 23, 2011

Convention: Displays and Presentations

Today I have even more pictures from Convention to share with you! These are a few of my favorites from the display boards. Lots of lots of inspiration! First up, here is a picture of the main stage. I loved this year's theme!

I so want to make one of these dresses for my girls!

Don't recognize the fabric in this next photo? That' because it is brand new in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog! Keep reading for more sneak peeks! ;)

Ready for those sneak peeks now? Sorry these next few pictures aren't the best. They are actually pictures of the big screen that I took during the product presentations.

These are some of the new Halloween goodies!

Next, how about a sneak peek of some of the new fall/Thanksgiving goodies from the mini? :)

And last but not least, sneak peeks of the new Christmas goodies from the mini! Wouldn't it be nice if we had a Big Shot die to cut out these cute stockings? *wink, wink* :)

Well, that is it for today! Can't give away all the secrets of the mini! :) I will be back soon with more pictures from Convention!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment