Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Convention: Last Day

The last day of convention is always bittersweet. You don't want the fun to end, but you are also ready to go home. This year was no different. While I was ready to go home and see my family, I was also sad to leave all my convention buddies! Here is a picture of us taken on the last day before the general session started.

And here is a picture of me and Lenore. My friend and downline. She was my very first recruit after I joined Stampin' Up! over 3 years ago!

There was another surprise for us announced as well. Another demonstrator exclusive product we could get at Memento Mall. It was a bag made out of the new fall fabric from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Spice Cake. This bag is special because it was made to hold Stampin' Up!s brand new Simply Scored Scoring Tool! Yep, that's right, SU! will be releasing the exclusively-designed scoring tool in the Holiday Mini. I can't show a picture of it yet, but think Scor-Pal, but 100 times better! :)

And last, but not least, here are a few more shots of some of the projects on display!

Guess what? The cookies in this box were stamped with the SU!s upcoming Cookie Press!! Again, I can't share a picture of it yet, but trust me, you will want it! :)

Check back again tomorrow, as I have few more Convention highlights to share with you!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment