Thursday, July 28, 2011

June Demonstrator Swap

Hi everyone. I wanted to take a break from the Convention posts to share some cards with you today. These are the cards from our June demonstrator swap. The challenge was to make a card or project using products from the new catalog preorder (demo's were able to preorder certain products in June) and extra points for using the new In Colors. First, here is my card:

Here is Melinda's:

Here is Merrigrace's (which also doubled as my birthday card!):

Here is my mom's (also my birthday card):

And last but not least, here is Kim's card. This is a larger size card (also for my birthday) and inside was a My Digital Studio content CD. :)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great cards & happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete